Thursday, August 19, 2010

You opened my eyes

I don't hate you, I have no hard feelings toward you, I don't even wanna stab you in the eye. I feel better now that I know the truth. It was like you had my mind closed off to the world. I've never felt more stupid but alive then when I talked to you. I'm glad one of use was able to find... "Love" if that's what you are calling it. I honestly believe that there is something else out there for you, but I understand you want something, NOW... You are the type of person that can have it now too, so grab it. I wish you all the luck with your future. Hope you have that true happiness. I worry for you though, you are so young, in my opinion. At this time in life YOU are the most important thing to worry about. Love will come and destroy you, but this is a blog telling you good luck and to be happy. You've taught me new things and reopened my eyes to others. I'll be fine. I've made it THIS long and I'm, for the most part, a happy person. No hard feelings! Go on with your life now. Bye.

Here, but not forever.
-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment