Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have the stupidest ideas

I always come up with the most random, weirdest most fun stuff. Okay, maybe not always the most fun, but it looks awesome in my head. Well, anyways, it's summer now. I've been waiting for this time since last August. No, I don't care for the super hot weather but I love the freedom for everyone. Schools out for most, or for those who go to school, the suns out later and everything is open later. Bottom line to what I'm trying to convey, I want to go out and do stuff! I live in Southern California, I have my license and no matter what my friends think, not everything costs money. There is plenty to do that's free, we just gotta use our imagination.

I'm the type of person that loves nights and loves taking random adventures. I know I'm not working right now and gas isn't cheap, but really, that's only a minor detail. L.A. is amazing and has so many hidden treasures. I wish we could just get in my truck and drive. We use to do that all the time, years ago when my other friends drove us around. I understand as we get older our responsibilities change, I know. I had a pretty much full time job for three years. I'm just in my in-the-middle stage right now. Not everyone can go out every night with me, and I appreciate that my friends came over like 4 times this week to visit me while I was laid up with a sprained foot. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that, to me, the weather at night is so nice. Very cool, I just want to be outside and chill, relax. I don't want to party or be crazy. Hmpt. I've got a lot of friends, and some of them don't work or do anything either and even they don't want to do anything. What is a boy to do? I guess my ideas of adventures just don't appeal to everyone.

Summer just started but is moving quickly. I have a lot of things planed already, so I want to take the free time I have to spend with my friends. Soon, before we know it, it's going to be cold again and everyone is going to want to bundle up and stay in and complain about the weather. SO! Let's take advantage of what we have right now and make the most of it! Hit me up, I'll pick you up and we'll see where we end up. Just trust me.

Take a ride with me and enjoy the summer breeze.
-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment