Friday, June 18, 2010

I met Shane Dawson


Yes, you read right. I met Shane Dawson! It was so amazing. I never thought I would seriously ever meet him, but today I did. I'm so thankful that Sadie wanted to go shopping at the mall today and that Amber showed up before we were ready to leave and needed to go into Hot Topic.

I'm really tired, so instead of typing out the whole story, here it is as I explained it to my friend Alicia.

So. We're standing in Hot Topic. My friend Amber is talking to me. I notice this tall guy walk past me, and I think "I know that hair." So Turn around and see him. I lean in to Amber and tell her "That's Shane!" So I walk to the other side of the store and find Sadie. I tell her that "I'm freaking out, Shane dawson is here." So I point him out on the far side of the store. He's taking pictures with some stupid girls and this cute little girl. So we walk back over to Amber and talk with her about the stuff they are buying. Well Sadie gets out of line and goes to get something else. She lost her spot so we had to go to the end of the line, behind Shane. So she's looking at me and askes "What are you going to do? Going to ask for a picture?" Me: "Well, yeah, duh. It's HIM, and Alicia would KILL me!" So I took a few breathes and made myself all cute, leaning in a bit. "Shane," He turns around to me. "Could I have a picture please?" Him: "OF couse!" (Very gay like) So we take the picture and then after it's done he says "Oh, Myspace angels." and laughs a little. I was shaking so bad! So I started talking to him. "My friend Alicia likes you a lot. She has a few videos about you." Him: "Oh really, what's her name?" Me: "Alicia Fina" Him: "Okay... Alicia Fina." Me: "Yeah, I've been into YouTube since like, 2006 but I only just started making videos a few months ago." Him: "Oh, cool, what's your name?" Me: "Eric." Him: "What's your YouTube name?" Me: "Oh, Animefreakout29.'' His mom and him both laugh and she gave me a HUGE smile. Him: "Animefreakout29." Me: "I've seen you around here in your videos all the time and I'm like 'this is my mall.''' Him: "Oh really? Hahaha." I get another smile. Me: "Well thank you." I turn around and start talking to Sadie and Amber as Sadie moves up to the check out counter. As he walks past me, leaving, he taps me on my right shoulder and waves bye to me when I turn around. Me: "Thank you, bye!" and I wave back. We get out of the store and I was freaking OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment