Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to the internet, my name is Lawls...

I've been contemplating joining this blogging community for some time now. I'm not new to blogging, I had a Xanga many years ago and spent most of my time there, I just wasn't sure if anyone would really read anything I had to say. I don't want this to turn into an angry rant blog nor do I want it to turn into a boring blog of my life.

I've just started up getting into YouTube. I'm no high ranked internet celebrity, yet, but I think I have untaped potential. Someone recently told me that I do good vlogs and that I should blog my thoughts. So, here I am, back in the blogging community. I've got a lot to say, and a lot to bitch about. I'm sure I'll rant on here and I'm sure I'll complain too.

So, let's get to know each other. My name is Eric, but I go by Lawls, Captain Lawls or Animefreakout29 on the internet. I've had my YouTube account since 2006 but only started getting into it a few months ago. My favorite YouTubers are Shane Dawson, Olgakay and iJustine. My life for the past 10 years or so has really revolved around Kingdom Hearts. It's a video game that has just amazed me and left an imprint on my life. I'm gay and been out of the closet for 5 years. My friends and family are very supportive of my life. I've never had a boyfriend and find most gays rather annoying. I'm overweight and have struggled with it my whole life. I live in Southern California, in the heart of all the media business. Miley Cyrus and Shane Dawson live somewhere within 10 minutes from me. I love to party and chill with my friends as often as possible. I don't currently work or go to school, so the internet is my life.

Is there anything else you want to know, anything you want to tell me or anything you want me to make a video about?

Check out my channel if you have some time.

http://youtube.com/animefreakout29

Love all you wonderful people!
-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment